Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 Things I Love About Spring


Spring is my favorite time of the year! Just thought I'd jot down a few reason I love it so much.

1. I love to walk outside on a spring day and feel the warm sunshine after so many cold days.

2. I love to see the first flowers pop up and bloom--mine are yellow crocus.

3. I love my Crabapple trees when they start to bloom--beautiful and delicious smelling!

4. I love to see the new green grass popping up all over my yard.

5. I love to work in my garden; preparing the soil and planting; then seeing the first tiny plants.

6. I love to see everything seem to "come to life" again in just a few days/weeks.

7. I love my Daffodils!

8. I love all the baby animals.

9. I love Easter...remembering God's awesome sacrifice!

10. I love all the colors associated with spring: yellow, pink, blue, green...so clean and fresh.

4 comments:

  1. I love to read your blog and so glad you
    posted today so I didn't have to wait a
    whole week to read. We are stuck in the
    mud. I want to come take a walk with you
    in your spring! How is baby goat Carly ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I got a surprise this week. I suddenly realized that Carly is NOT a girl!! I am quite disappointed! Not sure what I'm going to do--checking to see if it's too late to "fix" him:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spring too! I'm sure that Easter Vacation and summer break fast approaching is not influencing my love of the spring though....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carly's NOT a girl goat ??? So sorry !
    Can you trade him in ? Lol

    ReplyDelete