Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessings

When times are tough--and they definitely are right now--I think it helps to remember the many blessings in our lives. So...this list is probably for my benefit more than anyone, but maybe it will help someone else remember their many blessings too.
1. I know God and I know that He is still in control.
2. I have a good husband who has always tried to take care of his family.
3. I have 3 healthy children.
4. I had the opportunity to spend many years at home caring for and teaching my children.
5. I know I did my best to teach my children right from wrong--no matter what they choose.
6. I have a home and plenty of food.
7. I have an extended family that I can depend on when I need them.
8. I have friends that I can depend on to listen and encourage me.
9. I have 2 healthy grandchildren.
10. My husband has a job.
11. I have the opportunity to spend a lot of time with my grandson.
12. God can help me grow and learn even during tough times.
13. I have many more blessings than I can really even count!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding us all to be grateful
    for all the good and positive things in our
    lives. It's so easy to get discouraged and
    down when things get challenging and life gets hard. I may make a list of reminders for my fridge!

    ReplyDelete