Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Blessings



We had a great Easter this year. It began with church, of coarse. Then Justin and his fiance, Michelle, and her 3 year old daughter, Shelby came for a visit. It was her first time visiting us! We had smoked turkey, ham, lots of veggies, and a Hershey cake for dessert. Yummy:)


The day wouldn't have been complete without an egg hunt for the kids. Dalton and Shelby were quite competitive while searching for the eggs! After finding all the eggs, they played for awhile outside. Justin pushed them around in the cozy coupe until he was about to pass out! lol



After they left, Dalton and I went to my Uncle's house for another egg hunt with all my cousin's children. Our family always gathered on Easter at my grandparent's home and now that they are gone, my Uncle is trying to continue the tradition.






It was a wonderful day!












1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys had a very fun and highly eventful day, I love Easter my kids usually get so worn out!

    ReplyDelete